Friday 13 August 2021

Make Exercises a Daily Habit


Exercises are essential for every person. It is something that we can do freely without spending any amount of money. The benefits of exercises are immeasurable and unlimited.

There is a misconception that doing exercises consumes lot of time. Nowadays in this busy world you may find people complaining that they don't find enough time to exercise. Well, exercises doesn't need any specific time or schedule to be followed. Even while you sit in a chair or lie down in the bed, you can do some exercises like shaking your arms, rotating your feet, rotating your wrist, moving your neck sideways, lifting and stretching your arms, deep breathing and many more. Doing these exercise doesn't need any specific time in a day. You can do them anytime you want. The more you do, the better it is for you.

Apart from that, there are lot of mind related exercises that you can practice anytime. Affirming and visualizing positive sentences to yourself are some of these mind exercises. Some sample affirmations that you can say to yourself on a daily basis are :
- I feel happy, I feel cheerful and I feel fantastic.
- I'm thankful and grateful to God for blessing me with wonderful things in life.
- I love myself. I appreciate myself. I am happy with my performance. 
- I'm happy that I am moving in the right direction.
- I appreciate my skills and talent.
- My best friend is me myself.

The above mind related exercises can also be repeated anytime throughout the day and does not need any specific time. Going for a walk, playing an outdoor game are also exercises. It is good to take up something you enjoy doing. If your interest is not into outdoor games then you may try something that relates to your interest.

So now you have seen few exercises that doesn't require any extra time from your busy schedule. Some people invest money in gym or some yoga classes. It is good to learn some extra techniques that would be valuable. However you should not place your daily exercise responsibilities on your gym or your yoga classes. These are just helping tools. The primary responsibility and initiative lies on you yourself. You should have total control of your mind and body because only you know yourself much better than anyone else.

This Pandemic has certainly taught all of us a lesson that health is more important than wealth. Wealth can come anytime to our life. However, if the health is not supportive then the ways to achieve wealth can get blocked. So we need to ensure that there is always a free flow of energy throughout our body through exercises. By doing so we are aligning ourself to be healthy, happy, prosperous and abundant always. 


This post is a part of #BlogchatterHalfMarathon

5 comments:

  1. Truly said, but how may people have the discipline to do it daily?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes as I had mentioned, the easier way to do exercises daily is to include it as part of your life while you sit, stand or lie down.
      Like when you go to bed at night, usually you don't fall asleep immediately. So spend few minutes to rotate you wrist, ankle etc during this time. You can also try the mind exercises while you lie down.
      Also when you sit and do your work you can do some kind of stretching, arm shake etc.
      These are some easy ways to include some exercises.

      Delete
  2. Positive affirmations are very important. You have shared some good points in this post.

    ReplyDelete

Evaluate Your Beliefs

  Every person maintains a set of beliefs that are unique to that person. Some of these beliefs have come right from childhood either from f...