Wednesday 20 April 2022

Ask Yourself these Questions Everyday


Life is wonderful gift given to us by God. In our book called life, there is always something new and different that we see, hear and learn everyday. Every new learning is like a new page and every chapter is like a new phase in life.

To make sure that we progress everyday in our life, it is always good that we monitor ourselves by asking ourselves few questions on a daily basis. The questions can vary according to individuals. You may ask youself these questions just before you go to bed. Remember to keep yourself happy just before you sleep. Never keep a feelings of unhappiness or regret before you doze off. Let us look at some questions that you can ask yourself everyday :

• What lessons did I learn today? Is it something new to me or is it something that I heard before?
• Did I make any progress today regarding my job, health, knowledge base, network, Happiness, Abundance etc?
• What are the tasks that I have accomplished today? 
• What are the high priority things that I need to take up first thing in the morning?
• Did I exercise today as per my routine?
• What are the additional things that I have done today that would increase my positivity. 
• How was my thought pattern today?
• What were the positive thoughts that came to my mind today?
• What were the negative thoughts that came to my mind today? 
• What were the great things that I have done today.
• Did I lose my temper today? If so how many times? Is the count better than yesterday or not?
• How was my interaction with my family, friends and colleagues today? Did I make any new friends or a new connection?
• Did I help anyone today?

The answers to some of these questions can be repeated. You may reduce the number of questions to 2 or 3 also according to your highest priority. Remember never to criticize yourself if things didn't go as per your plan on the given day. Asking yourself these questions atleast once in a day is good. Doing this activity 2-3 times a day would be highly beneficial. Maintaining a journal or a record to note down the day's activities and accomplishments is also a good practice. Sometimes during the day there could be some ideas or positive thoughts coming to your mind. It is good to note down these things as and when your receive them. Sometimes it is during the time of exercises or Meditation that you get these ideas that can change your lives for the better.

Your ideas and thoughts play a great role in deciding your future. Make the best use of these mental vibrations for your benefit. 

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

https://www.theblogchatter.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluate Your Beliefs

  Every person maintains a set of beliefs that are unique to that person. Some of these beliefs have come right from childhood either from f...