Thursday 28 April 2022

Relax Yourself with Self-Love


It is very common nowadays to find people very busy with their work and their life. As work and responsibilities increase, there can arise stress and tension in the lives of the people. Let us look at some ways by which once can relax themselves by practicing self love.

As the person starts to practice self love by affirming to himself the following statements :

- I love you. 
- You are such a wonderful person. 
- I feel happy, I feel cheerful and I feel relaxed.
- I believe in myself. 
- I trust my abilities.

The person would start to note that that he feels relaxed. When he feels relaxed, he would start feeling that his breath starts to slow down.

When life is fast and getting hectic, make it a point to take some break and practice self love. This would help to provide the much needed relaxation and happiness.

 I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z


No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluate Your Beliefs

  Every person maintains a set of beliefs that are unique to that person. Some of these beliefs have come right from childhood either from f...