Saturday 16 April 2022

Positive Self-talk Statements : The Need of the hour



Positive self-talk statements are essential for the success of every person.  We know ourselves much better than anyone else and so we must realize that the greatest motivator in our life is we ourselves. What we say or speak to ourselves has an impact on our thoughts and each activity that we do. It helps us to attract the results that we want in life.

Some of the positive self-talk statements that we can say to ourselves are:

 

·       It’s ok

·       You are the best

·       I love you

·       I admire you

·       I appreciate you

·       I trust you

·       I believe in you

·       I’m with you

·      I am a wonderful person

·       Things will change for the better

·       I open my arms for abundance and opportunities

·      I know exactly what I am doing

·      I know what I need to do

·      My mind is clear

·      I feel relaxed


     The above are some of the positive statements that can be used. You may also construct some sentences as per your choice and circumstances and make sure that you repeat them to build a new habit. Remember that habits are formed out of repetition. So if you repeat these positive statements multiple times for many days then you would slowly see that these statements start becoming a strong belief within you and thereby become a habit.



I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

https://www.theblogchatter.com

1 comment:

Evaluate Your Beliefs

  Every person maintains a set of beliefs that are unique to that person. Some of these beliefs have come right from childhood either from f...